Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gone Thesising

Major deadline coming up. Might not be conscious this week. Amuse yourselves by watching the forgotten gem of my childhood, Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain (guess what I watched last night).
When you're done enjoying that, amuse yourself further by reading the Wikipedia page.

Back soon, hopefully.

5 comments:

Sarah Moody said...

i loved this movie... it has the girl from my girl!

Megan said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! haven't thought about that one in a while
wasn't this a book too? I felt like a read a book with this plot...

Anonymous said...

Does Grizzly Man make an appearance in this movie? I notice a theme here: niedzwiedz. OMP

Marianna said...

No Grizzly Man, but one niedzwiedz (is that plural or singular) Lame one, though, he just sort of roars and then wanders away.

Unknown said...

I really want to watch this movie now....