skip to main | skip to sidebar

Marianna Fails Senior Year and Other Fun Stories

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Link of the week

The Cork St. Patricks Day Parade will be US themed this year, but without a special guest


ONE MORE TIME!


E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
Posted by Marianna at 11:07 PM
Labels: Link of the Week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note: it was the St. Patrick's Day parade in Cork to which Schwarzenegger was invited, not Dublin. Have to say, I don't blame him. --OMP

January 12, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Marianna said...

My bad, I don't actually know how to read. Noted and fixed.

January 12, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Marianna
Living the life
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (75)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • Easiest Job in the World
      • Judging people I don't know
      • Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give...
      • Birthday Ride Exravaganza
      • I'll Show You the Youtube Videos-an epic entry of ...
      • First Doc Night of the Semester!
      • C's get degrees
      • Forgotten plus sides of the economic recession
      • I'm highly susceptible to brainwashing
      • Link of the week
      • Old Habits Turn Into New Quasi-Related Habits
      • Highlights Post
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)

Labels

  • Documentary Night (12)
  • Family (7)
  • Classes (3)
  • Link of the Week (1)
  • Tools (1)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments