Saturday, May 23, 2009

Housekeeping

Things to cover

1. Graduation
-Yep, it happened, I made it through The Mawr. Despite honestly thinking it wasn't going to happen numerous times this year, it seems they thought I was fit to leave. Graduation weekend has a lot to talk about so we'll need to cover that at some time.

2. Vacation
-Immediately following graduation the Bogucki family hit the road and went on vacation. As Bogucki family vacation stories are always popular, we'll have to devote an entry to this at a later point.

3. The future of this blog
-If any of you think I'm going to stop blogging you're sorely mistaken. You're stuck with me, deal with it.

The problems

1 and 2. Graduation/Vacation
-There is a lot to cover and I just don't know how to cover it without writing it out detail by detail. I will try and come up with a solution to this within the next two days

3. The future of this blog
-My yearly indentured servitude at Princeton started today. Besides taking up a lot of free time that would otherwise be dedicated to blogging, my boss has also declared the office a blogging blackout zone. As my life in the summer IS the office, we might have a problem here. You might be in for a fun summer of movie reviews. 
-I think if we're going to continue this we might need to come up with a more focused mission statement for the blog (I'm using 'we' statements here because I like to think of my readers and myself as a team). Me rambling about my day is going to get old once I'm completely unemployed and sitting on my parents sofa all day. Maybe we can get this blog a theme that can then turn it into an instant hit a la "texts from last night" or "fml". Then I won't have to get a job. Everyone wins.  Send me a message if you have any ideas for the blog. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

too bad you didn't think of this:
http://new.mylifeisaverage.com/

Nicky said...

ha! mlia. good one