skip to main | skip to sidebar

Marianna Fails Senior Year and Other Fun Stories

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break, WOO!

I kept trying to write a recap of the past two days, but I'm exhausted. Until I get that recap up, enjoy this video of Nicky telling my favorite story ever.

Posted by Marianna at 11:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Marianna
Living the life
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (75)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • Bullets and BBQ
      • You're not making the news tonight, ladies
      • Doc Night
      • The Tool Update to End All Tool Updates
      • Doc Night-In Which I Screw Up
      • Spring Break Finale
      • Spring Break: Part II
      • Fun Hating Spring Breaking-Part One
      • Spring Break, WOO!
      • In Which We Try To Have Fun and Fail
      • Doc Night-In which we all cry ourselves to sleep
      • Tool Update-Midterm Edition
      • Bad Weather Day 2k9
      • Snowflakes That Stay On My Nose and Eyelashes
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)

Labels

  • Documentary Night (12)
  • Family (7)
  • Classes (3)
  • Link of the Week (1)
  • Tools (1)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments