I handed in my last paper at 3:30 in the afternoon on Saturday. I had stayed up all night finishing every last bit of work that I had, desperately squeezing it in before the 5:00 deadline. After breathing a sigh of relief I checked my e-mail to see what's new. There I see a message from my Penn professor claiming he can't open our project. Of course. Of course just as I was about to celebrate Penn brings me down. I e-mailed him every piece of information that we had ever written in any type of format I could save it as and closed my e-mail. I had finished college and not even Penn could bring me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When all else fails, print it to a PDF. There's no excuse for not being able to open a PDF. --OMP
Yes, and that's extremely easy with a Mac.
-sis
Are you still going to do this blog now that you've graduated? Please say yes, it is hilarious.
Post a Comment