Andrew D. of Princeton, NJ sent in this link this afternoon.
Says Andrew:
Hi Marianna,
Long time reader. Huge fan of all of your work. You're also my favorite summer staff worker ever. I think you're really cool. I'm sorry I refused to talk to you for two straight years. Anyway, I found this link the other day and was wondering if you could post it to your blog. I would love to see it start some quality discussion.
Thanks!
Dudders
Thanks for writing in Andrew!
Seriously though, this could be a fun new feature. Send me funny stories and let's make fun of them.
3 comments:
This reminds me of this bar/restaurant I saw in Budapest called "Alcatraz" all the waiters dressed in those stripes prisoner uniforms and it was decorated like a prison. Nice addition to the blog!
the Pink Taco is the best infamous bar/restaurant ever, you don't have to go any further than Scottsdale, Arizona:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Taco
Perhaps I can remind Marianna that she dined at a similarly-themed restaurant in Northeast Philadelphia with her grandmother a number of years ago, the 94th Aero Squadron. It no longer exists at NE Philadelphia Airport, but here is a link to its cousin in Columbus, Ohio: http://www.94thaero.com/. It would be interesting to compile a list of strangely-themed restaurants we have been to. --OMP
Post a Comment