Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reader Participation Time!

I've decided to do a new feature in lieu of this week's Link of the Week. All links sent in were too offensive to run. Thanks guys, really, thanks. That's a lie, but something happened this week that was too hilarious to ignore. My friends and I were waiting for the dining room doors to open for dinner (because if we don't go exactly at five it will result in "long lines, a decrease in FRESHNESS" and a variety of other horrible side effects, according to Nicky). Anyway, two fliers posted on a bulletin board caught my eye. I found them too hilarious to even laugh, I just stood with my mouth agape. I would like for us to vote now on which one is more hilarious.

Umm, do I even need to point out what is so funny about this one? This one just leads me to ask questions. Ironically, not one of those questions was "Why did you have a Native American head dress to begin with" I don't care, I have far crazier things in my room right now (Princeton University table cloth anyone? Coffee maker care of the White House Corespondents dinner? I really can't judge) But why did you have it out? Why did you feel the need to specify the colors, in case someone else found another one lying around (Megan actually gets credit for this question)? Is there a reward? It blows the mind.


Ummm, really? I'm going to invite a guy giving the thumbs up into his MacBook camera (the words on his sweatshirt are backwards, hence it's a MacBook picture) into my room to give me a massage? 

Loyal readers, it is now up to you to discuss which one you think is the funniest. Find a funny flier on your own campus (or on this campus)? Send me a picture, I love these things. 









2 comments:

Sarah Moody said...

the massage therapist is my favorite.
also after you said the thing about backwards letters, i turned on my webcam to see it if makes the letters on shirt backwards, it doesn't

PC- 1
Mac- 37

Sarah Moody said...

then again... i really am baffled on how you could lose a native American headdress

why would you leave one just lying around