Me: Hi, I want to order a cake
Baker: Great, what should it say
Me: Happy Birthday Marianna
Baker: Alright, and your name is?
Me: Er, well....I'm Marianna
Baker: *snort* *snicker* oh...um....right then and your last name?
Judge me all you want for the fact that I don't have friends. We'll see who's laughing come Thursday when I'm in cake heaven.
Also, link of the week. This one was sent in by OMP of Lawrenceville, NJ
OMP writes
Marianna,
Huge fan of your work, especially your dishwasher unloading abilities, just wish you were a little better at recycling. I found this link amusing and thought it might be good for your weekly feature. Get back to work. Be good, be smart, be careful. Make sure you meet the high expectations for which we have set forth for you.
-OMP
I have a feeling this weekly feature will have a lot of OMP submissions
4 comments:
Don't forget, make good choices. --OMP
me and bryan and bryan's roomate scott enjoyed the cake quote very much. have so much fun on your birthday! i'm gonna call you and if you don't pick up leave an obnoxious message
Can you bring a piece of cake to me in DC? Even though I'm making hot pink cupcakes, I'm always willing to try a new cake!
Bakery House Cake is beyond amazing....One bite and I was hooked. Best part, there's more in the fridge.
Happy Birthday Marianna!
Finn
Post a Comment