Me: Uhh....right there *points to car on fire next to school*
Nicky: Well then.
Alright, that didn't actually happen, but it almost did. It was more like this
Nicky: Hey! Slow down! Where....oh, I was just going to ask where the fire was, but it's right there
I actually like the real version better. It makes Nicky sound like a horrible person not me.
I would update more, but it really lowers the chance that my tearful begging will work in getting me extensions for papers. I have visions of me going to a professor, eyes red from lack of sleep, paper simply a sheet of computer paper with the words WHY written over and over again, but yet no sympathy because they just slowly turn around and pull up the blog. This is what I have nightmares about. Winter break can't come soon enough.
I just realized my last entry was on Saturday, which really wasn't that long ago.
2 comments:
With the change of the season and leaves falling from trees, please me careful not to park your vehicle on top of a pile of leaves. Thank you.
Steve Green
so i don't know if this is funny or creepy or weird or gross
but here is a news story that i found interesting
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/55451/Chef-who-ate-gay-lover-jailed-for-30-years-but-he-ll-run-new-diner/
i am very aware this may not meet your blog standards
Post a Comment