"The report did not speculate as to why Allen was wearing the cow suit." -- favorite partalso i bet that is the only mug shot ever to feature a cow suit.
It would have been funny if they'd taken a second mug shot with her wearing the head. --OMP
Get your eyes checked OMP, she was wearing a cow-like headdress. Sorry if I just ruined your image of a full on cow head chasing children down the street.On an side note, think she's free for the mascot game this year?
I was going to think of a witty comment about why she is wearing a cow suit but I still haven't stopped laughing about it enough to think of one....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"The report did not speculate as to why Allen was wearing the cow suit." -- favorite part
also i bet that is the only mug shot ever to feature a cow suit.
It would have been funny if they'd taken a second mug shot with her wearing the head. --OMP
Get your eyes checked OMP, she was wearing a cow-like headdress. Sorry if I just ruined your image of a full on cow head chasing children down the street.
On an side note, think she's free for the mascot game this year?
I was going to think of a witty comment about why she is wearing a cow suit but I still haven't stopped laughing about it enough to think of one....
Post a Comment