skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Marianna Fails Senior Year and Other Fun Stories
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Just a simple quote
Professor: I need these forms TODAY! You must hand them in TODAY! I will not accept them after TODAY!
Student: Can we turn them in tomorrow?
Professor:.....yea, that would be fine I guess.
Not sure what it was about that quote, but I have been cracking up for the past 24 hours whenever I think about it.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
You make a good blog, I must say. Quite enjoy the quote
Keep up the good work
September 25, 2008 at 6:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Marianna
Living the life
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(75)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(13)
Discuss
Minutes from the Meeting of the Bryn Mawr Masochists
Cozying Up to the Best Bar In Town
Just a simple quote
Without a Coach and Players....Are We Still a Club?
Saturday Was Supposed To Be My Working Day...
Never Let Me Loose in AC Moore
An Open Letter to Shipley Parents
Last Night Was So Crazy We All Blacked Out!
Friday Night, BMC Style
I Feel Happy When Other People Fail
Good God I'm Bad At This Job
I can't stay away
Labels
Documentary Night
(12)
Family
(7)
Classes
(3)
Link of the Week
(1)
Tools
(1)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
1 comment:
You make a good blog, I must say. Quite enjoy the quote
Keep up the good work
Post a Comment