EDIT: DREW! I hear you think that your Doc Night standing has not been affected by this weeks failure to attend. You are sorely mistaken. Sorry I didn't make that clear enough for you.
10:00-The College News meeting, which accounts for about half of Doc Night, got out early. The freak out for chairs was epic.
10:01-Drew has ditched us tonight. We are outraged. Nicky is concerned that the building doesn't have a bathroom. We are all confused as we are in our dorms television room and now concerned as to what she's been doing all year. She wanders upstairs while we all try and figure out what she's talking about.
10:02-We're waiting for Pinky who has promised to make her first appearance at Doc Night ever. For the first time ever we're watching previews. Strange but interesting previews
10:03-There is a movie starring Evan Rachel Wood and Uma Thurman...we are divided as to whether it looks good or terrible
10:04-Megan is eager to get started on "Surfwise" a movie about a family of surfers. We take stock of our members and Paige is impressed at our attendence. She tells Ari that we no longer need Drew so his absence doesn't matter.
10:06-Megan is getting impatient
10:07-Pinky is not coming. Megan hates waiting. I check the records and note that we usually don't start until at least 10:10.
10:09-Megan just yelled at me for interrupting. Megan is A) A Douche B) A Jackass C) Not getting a good review in the blog.
10:10: ooo, her speech alludes to fucked up kids. She gives discussion questions, which I am against as this is a homework free zone. Paige just made the obligatory pedophile joke.
10:11: Katelyn, turn off the lights!
10:12: Here we go (PS. Megan's speech sucked)
10:13: Elizabeth: This is my dream! Babies and surfing! Paige:.....do...you even surf?
10:14-Surfwise follows a doctor (Doc), his giant family and their journeys around the country surfing.
10:15-Megan is still yelling at me. Paige just accused me of being racist. I hate this movie already
10:18-THE YELLING NEEDS TO STOP! THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!
10:19-Naked man on a bicycle. Unexpected.
10:22-Young Doc is an early favorite in the "hottie" category.
10:24-"He was a real winner" I have never heard that phrase used in a non-sarcastic manner...until now
10:28-Something just "changed his life" and it is too lewd for me to put on this blog
10:29-His goal was to have sexual intercourse 125 consecutive women and score them. His wife scored the highest score in scoring.
10:31-Teenage dance party interlude?
10:32-Apparently this family was like the surfing Amish. Very simple lifestyle
10:34-The kids didn't go to school, instead they learned from surfing. I look forward to hearing about their current lives at the end of this movie.
10:37-Doc doesn't want to be upstaged by any gorilla. So he insists that his wife raise his children as a gorilla would
10:39-Ari is gives us a California geography lesson. Everyone looks away and nods politely.
10:42-Instead of presents Doc would "give his children the sea".
10:43-"We couldn't afford to all have good outfits. Occasionally, we could afford for one of us to have a BITCHIN outfit though"
10:47-The family starts a surf camp. Nicky claims it sounds similar to her infamous stint in circus camp
10:50-Another Ari California geography lesson.
10:51-Oh wow, never share a 24 foot camper with 9 children and two horny parents
11:01-I went to the bathroom and apparently missed a fantastic story. I know this because as I was returning I heard a massive WHOAAAAAAAAA
11:05-David is revealed to be the child that everyone hated as he was a massive ass
11:07-And now they've started a band? That opened for The Rolling Stones?
11:12-"When Abraham started talking about firebombing the rangers station, I knew they needed help". And here is where the lack of education rears it's head again
11:16-"You always end up in room with stickers all over it" Ari: I HATE it when that happens
11:21-"A lot of people go to Stanford. A lot of people go to middle school. So what" Truer words were never spoken
11:23-The eldest son wrote a song for his father. Its......stunning? We're all speechless to say the least
11:33-Aww, reunion at the airport. They are awkwardly close. This is reminiscent of a Brady Bunch Christmas special right now
11:38-One of the kids is continuing the tradition of not putting his kids in school and generally being insane
11:41-Discussion. More yelling. Lots of yelling.
11:43-Ari has more California stories. Paige determines that Ari was a massive tool as a child
11:46- Conclusion? Megan's movie was a fantastic choice. She and I have been firmly placed at the bottom of the Doc Night social structure due to our previous screw ups but she was able to dig herself out for this one. Oh well, as secretary of the club I control the history so I can change it at any time.
1 comment:
I watched that Evan Rachel Wood/Uma Thurman movie. It was terrible. And I think it might have been about how you shouldn't get an abortion, but I'm not sure.
Post a Comment