"Bryn Mawr isn't that great of a school. Most people haven't heard of it. Most importantly, Bryn Mawr is greatly overshadowed by it's much larger, co-ed neighbor, Villanova. I'd send my kids to Villanova over Bryn Mawr anyday."
That's right up there with the girl that told me "Villanova is so much better than Bryn Mawr because we're a UNIVERSITY and you're just a college". As a proven elitist douchebag I have no problem laughing at you chrissmith. Now please excuse me while I go watch some Villanova basketball and pretend they're my own team.
That is all.
5 comments:
Yeah, chrissmith, like your kids could ever get into Nova, let alone Bryn Mawr. Nice try, though!
The bigger question is, what is BMC doing opening a satellits campus in Abu Dhabi? --OMP
That would be the bigger question.
Very bad idea.
I'll tell them you said that
Post a Comment