I couldn't find a clip of this weeks game. So here's Wes Welker making a snow angel instead.
OMP: CHANGE IT! CHANGE THE CHANNEL!
Mom: CHANGE IT NOW! Your father can't handle this commercial!
I hate this commercial. I am of the belief that a car cannot be considered the best gift ever as it will be out of date within a year and you will be angry that you don't have the newest model.
Mom: I don't get it
Mom: I actually enjoy this commercial. I enjoyed it even more last year.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
Mom: I like the Eagles when they play like this
Omp: E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
I'd also like to note that this video makes me crack up each time I watch it. I love youtube.
Mom:....*sigh* you really can't hate him, can you.
Final tally on the day? Pats played a great game and showed
that they deserve to be in the playoffs. Brett Favre couldn't pull
through, however, and thus by his losing, eliminated the Pats.
Mom can tell you how. I blame his
pregame speech which, no lie, went like this:
"Alright, let's just go out there, if it works, it works, if it doesn't oh well. I love you guys."
DAMN YOU BRETT FAVRE!
Eagles played one of the coolest games ever
and won my full support for the playoffs. I could use another parade.
We made Caroline pick us up a pizza, the fire didn't stop burning all day,
and my plague is getting better. Apart from the Pats being left out, I say it's
a good day!
Once more with feeling!
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
I apologize for the crazy font sizes. Apparently adding youtube videos makes the html go crazy
and I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.
Aw hell, in the words of the Teletubbies, AGAIN! AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment