Professor: If I'm a town that has decided to have an auto show in order to raise some publicity and make some money, what do I not want the car owners to have in their trunks?
Student 1: Large bags of money
Professor: What?
Student 2: Drugs?
Professor: Well yes, but...
Student 3: Guns?
Professor: ........
Me: A body?
Professor: ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I was looking for food and beverage. We want the participants to patronize local establishments. Everyone in this room terrifies me right now.
Student 4: I'm confused, do you mean a picnic or like, alcohol?
Professor: I think we're done for tonight.
3 comments:
What planet does this guy live on? Everyone knows that you don't want a body in your trunk!
Whip them into shape, Marianna. You're almost there!
Finn
Heh. All reasonable answers. Actually, unless they came from >10 miles away, the food and drink in their trunks were probably purchased locally, too. OMP
I don't think he was implying that having a body in the trunk was a good thing, but rather shocked that we all thought of really terrible things first.
Post a Comment