Reading a book by the light of my laptop will most likely come back to haunt me.
Might be back with more updates later.
Update number 1:
-A friend calls asking for our exact location. In our sleep deprived paranoia we're convinced she's working for "the man" trying to locate all of the rebels. We hang up on her.
-We wonder if its safe to turn on the lights yet. We send Paige to find out. The lights aren't turned back on yet
Update number 2:
-The lights still haven't come back on as we thought they would. We might be quitting. It was a good shot, but we need light.
Update number 3:
-12:35, we call it a night. That's a full 35 minutes of willful disobedience, that's got to be a new record for me. Says Paige: This is the craziest thing I've done since that time I committed a felony! Note to self, drop Paige as a friend.
Update number 4:
-I relocate to the 24 hr. computer lab. The room is almost white with florescent lighting. Every computer is taken and the clicking of keys is mesmerizing. I find an empty computer, turn it on, panic and run away. I'm back in my room, let's see how long before I call it a night and go to bed.
5 comments:
I believe it's "theses" and it's not even 1 yet. you are babies
...what is going on?
Need some context here. --OMP
Giving context might put my graduation in jeopardy, OMP...you wouldn't want that now would you?
Post a Comment